Loving the vintage vibe!

Here's where I'll share my obsession with vintage fabric! It's taking over my house!

I'll sharing with you my favorite fabrics, my 'adventures" in dressmaking using vintage patterns, some home furnishing ideas and no doubt I'll be telling you about any exciting finds! Love to hear about your vintage adventures too!

My first Shop was AudreysCat ( online shop May 2010) , but my new logo / name - WittyDawn , arrived Jan 2014.

I hope you'll have time to browse my shops too !

Thursday 8 May 2014

Rain Aside... getting ready for Summer Fairs

Now let me say first of all I don't do many fairs ... and those I do tend to be very local and usually connected with friends. However I have a few coming up and I have been stocktaking some of my best sellers ...
   SO this week I have been doing a mouse'y stock take .. and making some more as they are very popular! You can see my mice on Folksy and on Etsy

And also getting lots of brooches ready - at the moment I don't really sell these online as I need to hold some over for this Summer's fairs - but if you spot something here you fancy message me . They are £5 plus £2 P&P . 

I have a fair booked which will have a lot of horse'y types so lucky I got this recently ! I'll be doing something with this and some other horse'y stuff but probably not until after half term.


.... and of course I've been doing my Macmillen Coffee Morning/Open House/Autumn sale for a couple of years now ... this was last Autumn's.... there was A LOT of cake , and proceeds from that, a raffle and 10% of my taking from sales came to about £340

I MUST book in again for this Autumn's Macmillan Coffee Morning ... SUCH FUN! and something in which-  along with many people - I have a close link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment , it will be published shortly...