Loving the vintage vibe!

Here's where I'll share my obsession with vintage fabric! It's taking over my house!

I'll sharing with you my favorite fabrics, my 'adventures" in dressmaking using vintage patterns, some home furnishing ideas and no doubt I'll be telling you about any exciting finds! Love to hear about your vintage adventures too!

My first Shop was AudreysCat ( online shop May 2010) , but my new logo / name - WittyDawn , arrived Jan 2014.

I hope you'll have time to browse my shops too !

Monday 24 March 2014

Hoppity hop ... into my shop... for a Happy Hoppy Easter

Now I LOVE my big bunnies but ... they don't seem to sell ? although they get LOTS of likes/pinning/treasuried etc . Too big? ( 25cm tall, 21cm wide)  , too expensive? Well on the latter point a fair bit of work goes into them ! with their hand embroidered faces and hand knitted woolly tails-  I don't think £22 is too much :) http://folksy.com/items/5580761-Retro-Rabbit



BUT ... I wanted to spread the cuteness and have been working on a smaller version ( 17cm by 10cm) which at only £7 has proved popular already ... so maybe size IS important phnar phnar .... ! http://folksy.com/items/5810671--Retro-Rabbit-Easter-Bunny



Happy Hoppy Easter everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment , it will be published shortly...