Loving the vintage vibe!

Here's where I'll share my obsession with vintage fabric! It's taking over my house!

I'll sharing with you my favorite fabrics, my 'adventures" in dressmaking using vintage patterns, some home furnishing ideas and no doubt I'll be telling you about any exciting finds! Love to hear about your vintage adventures too!

My first Shop was AudreysCat ( online shop May 2010) , but my new logo / name - WittyDawn , arrived Jan 2014.

I hope you'll have time to browse my shops too !

Thursday 6 February 2014

More Thrifted Vintage Furniture

OMG how I LOVE this.

As it was a tad 'out there' I did feel I should show it to OH before I bought it though - however as usual he totally gets the idea and thought it was pretty fabulous . So for a massive £25 we bought it...

SLIGHT problem , he went to collect it and arrived back rather shamefaced ... one of the glass doors dropped out whilst being loaded to the car ...opps

However I do still love it, looks great in our bedroom and I'm sure we can get another glass door made ...meh... it's not like we paid a massive amount for it :)

PS. the mirror was another local charity shop buy - I think I paid about £8 for it - they look pretty good together I think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment , it will be published shortly...