Loving the vintage vibe!

Here's where I'll share my obsession with vintage fabric! It's taking over my house!

I'll sharing with you my favorite fabrics, my 'adventures" in dressmaking using vintage patterns, some home furnishing ideas and no doubt I'll be telling you about any exciting finds! Love to hear about your vintage adventures too!

My first Shop was AudreysCat ( online shop May 2010) , but my new logo / name - WittyDawn , arrived Jan 2014.

I hope you'll have time to browse my shops too !

Thursday 23 January 2014

Some recent 'treats' for me :)

Now at the mo' I am developing some nw products for the shop and TRYING not to invest in more fabric .

However that doesn't mean I can't treat myself to some Vintage goodies for me , here's a few recent'ish buys

Some jewellery ! I've become a bit addicted to clip earring having been shown how to wear them without pain - Gently pull your earlobe taut away from your head and clip the earing right up close to your head - where your earlobe joins your head. So basically the cilp is not on the fattest part of your earlobe . You can then wear them all day !



I'm not so much into 'chinzy' china - but I did need lots of cake stands back in the Autumn for a Macmillan coffee morning so I made a few like this one - much more my style really.


I was also thrilled to get this tray recently in Pat Albecks 'Daisy Chain' design - one of my favorite designs and I have many fabric/colours of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment , it will be published shortly...