Loving the vintage vibe!

Here's where I'll share my obsession with vintage fabric! It's taking over my house!

I'll sharing with you my favorite fabrics, my 'adventures" in dressmaking using vintage patterns, some home furnishing ideas and no doubt I'll be telling you about any exciting finds! Love to hear about your vintage adventures too!

My first Shop was AudreysCat ( online shop May 2010) , but my new logo / name - WittyDawn , arrived Jan 2014.

I hope you'll have time to browse my shops too !

Thursday 17 October 2013

I do LOVE a vintage fabric washing line

It occured to me that I really don't mind washing when the result is a pretty washing line.

I then relised that I have a LOT of pictures of washing on my line! so what the heck lets share 'em







This is becoming something of an obsession - this morning I found myself considered the order in  which I arranged my washing on the line to get the best photo.... OPPS! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh dawn, a woman after my own heart in so many ways.... adore your collection..... wish i could look out my back window and see your washing line xxxx cheri in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep those are mighty fine washing lines you've got there... Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this post!
    Sue www.yayretro.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment , it will be published shortly...