Loving the vintage vibe!

Here's where I'll share my obsession with vintage fabric! It's taking over my house!

I'll sharing with you my favorite fabrics, my 'adventures" in dressmaking using vintage patterns, some home furnishing ideas and no doubt I'll be telling you about any exciting finds! Love to hear about your vintage adventures too!

My first Shop was AudreysCat ( online shop May 2010) , but my new logo / name - WittyDawn , arrived Jan 2014.

I hope you'll have time to browse my shops too !

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Check out my website

Like what  I make but haven't yet seen something in your ideal vintage fabric ? 

Love to see more of my vintage fabrics ? 

Well...  head on over to my my Web Site Audrey's Cat Vintage

What's It All About?

This shop is all about custom making YOUR item from MY vintage fabric.
1.Select the item you'd like - cushion, bag, animal ...
2. Select the fabric you'd like  - prices vary according to age/condition/rarity

Here's some examples :




I'm adding fabric options most days through out Feb - there are 40 already and many more to put on!

Love to hear what you think and which fabric you like best - I even have a few for sale ... although it PAINS me to let them go I am now middle aged enough to need reading/sewing glasses and need the £££'s  ... sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment , it will be published shortly...