Loving the vintage vibe!

Here's where I'll share my obsession with vintage fabric! It's taking over my house!

I'll sharing with you my favorite fabrics, my 'adventures" in dressmaking using vintage patterns, some home furnishing ideas and no doubt I'll be telling you about any exciting finds! Love to hear about your vintage adventures too!

My first Shop was AudreysCat ( online shop May 2010) , but my new logo / name - WittyDawn , arrived Jan 2014.

I hope you'll have time to browse my shops too !

Thursday 20 September 2012

September 'Chubby Chick' promotion

Hi all,

I want to make more but I'd like a few for find new nests before I do! so I've a little offer with my Chubby Chicks through the rest of September.

Place your order by 30th Sept and you will recieve a FREE 'lucky dip' brooch from my summer show stock - all very similar to my online brooches see below for examples of what you'd receive.

here’s the flock … http://folksy.com/shops/AudreysCat?shop_section=chubby_chicks
and they ARE pretty cute


I have another offer on these end of  season brooches - 5 for £16 ! another 'lucky dip' offer ( but they are ALL rather super....) http://folksy.com/items/3585906-WHOLESALE-Retro-Brooches-set-of-5-handmade-from-vintage-fabric

1 comment:

  1. The 'Chubby Chick' promotion has ended now but there are still a few brooches left in that offer - although they are selling out FAST!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment , it will be published shortly...