Loving the vintage vibe!

Here's where I'll share my obsession with vintage fabric! It's taking over my house!

I'll sharing with you my favorite fabrics, my 'adventures" in dressmaking using vintage patterns, some home furnishing ideas and no doubt I'll be telling you about any exciting finds! Love to hear about your vintage adventures too!

My first Shop was AudreysCat ( online shop May 2010) , but my new logo / name - WittyDawn , arrived Jan 2014.

I hope you'll have time to browse my shops too !

Sunday 23 October 2011

New Thrifting Finds!



These were such a find I had to share....

The Christmas decs ( 60's maybe ?) were mixed in with a load of modern decorations and the vase was found at the same charity shop ( 50's/60s) - £4 for the lot and I can't WAIT to use them

4 comments:

  1. Great finds. Have to say some of those baubles look familiar. Got some like those that belonged to my Mum.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am green with envy, they are absolutely gorgeous, and look it such fab condition. A brilliant find, and what a bargain!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drawling over those baubles. They are so pretty: lucky you for finding them at such a good price! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those baubles are fabulous! Lucky you - great find.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment , it will be published shortly...