Loving the vintage vibe!

Here's where I'll share my obsession with vintage fabric! It's taking over my house!

I'll sharing with you my favorite fabrics, my 'adventures" in dressmaking using vintage patterns, some home furnishing ideas and no doubt I'll be telling you about any exciting finds! Love to hear about your vintage adventures too!

My first Shop was AudreysCat ( online shop May 2010) , but my new logo / name - WittyDawn , arrived Jan 2014.

I hope you'll have time to browse my shops too !

Thursday 23 September 2010

Autumn Harvest - Apple Curd

If you've loads of apples like us you might like this? It make a good Xmas pressie as well though you'd have to make it later on in Dec.

APPLE CURD

1/2 lbs Marg or butter
2 lb Apples
2 eggs
1/2 lbs Sugar
Juice of 1 lemon

Boil and pulp apples on pan, add sugar and margarine/butter. Reduce heat to gentle simmer slowly beat in the eggs. Cook gently for 1/2 hour add lemon juice. Cook and fill clean ( ideally sterililzed) jars. This will keep for 2 months - a bit longer if kept in fridge. You could spice it up a bit with cinnamen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment , it will be published shortly...